Peaking Point is an annual nationwide Social Marketing contest organised by SIFE RMIT Hanoi Campus. The event is aiming to give opportunities for all students in Vietnam to unleash their creativity in communication & marketing campaigns to solve a contemporary social issue.
Peaking Point ensures to bring candidates closer to practical knowledge to enhance and advance values for the community. Along with the mission of building and developing a better society, Peaking Point promises to create a fierce marketing race for young people to learn, grow and compete.
PEAKING POINT SEASON 2: A STEP BACK IN TIME
Following the success of season 1 with the “LGBTQ+” topic, Peaking Point has affirmed its role, importance, and influence on the community and society. This year, Peaking Point has officially come back with an explosive playground and a new appearance for young people to continually add significant value to the community via incredible Social Marketing projects.
With the rapid development of the Internet and social media, the world has fastly become flat which increases opportunities for humans to access different cultures around the world. Being absorbed in this diversity, young generations in Vietnam tend to forget and sometimes deny their roots - Vietnamese Culture. Now is the moment for Peaking Point to help Vietnamese youngsters to understand the importance of origin by embracing and disseminating cultural values via unique Social - Marketing ideas.
For each country, clothing is not merely a means of protecting the body but also an important part of traditional art that contains profound social, cultural meanings and expresses nationalism. However, when it comes to traditional costumes, many young people only know about the Ao Dai and forget that the Vietnamese Traditional Costume is a historical treasure containing clothing imbued with national and cultural identity throughout history. This is the reason why Peaking Point chose Vietnamese Traditional Costume as the main topic for this year.
PEAKING POINT SEASON 2 TOPIC: VIETNAMESE TRADITIONAL COSTUMES
(from 16/05 to 22/05)
The final showdown to find out the ultimate champion
Select Top 08 teams
NAVIGATION - IMC Plan
Select Top 30 teams
PACK UP - Research & Planning
Select Top 04 teams to enter the final round with the guidance of expert advisors
SPEED UP - Deployment Plan
(from 02/05 to 10/05)
(from 25/05 to 01/06)
“There is nothing impossible to they who will try”
- Alexander the Great -
No game ends with victory if you don't start, no glory shines if you don't step in.
(Only 01 team’s representative register)
Application Opening Time:
from 28/03/2022 to 23:59 PM 25/04/2022
LET THE SHOW BEGIN!
Members of the Peaking Point Organizing Committee are not permitted to register.
A 3 - member team, ageing from 18 to 25 years old and must be legal Vietnamese citizens. For individually registered candidates, the Peaking Point Organizing Committee will allocate a team.
Each individual can only participate in one team.
Finalists from Peaking Point 2021 are not permitted to register.
1. Candidatare accountable for adhering to the rules, timelines, and activities within the Peaking Point Organizing Committee's requirements.
2. Teams are urged to fully participate in all of the competition's primary activities.
3. Teams are responsible for their test's content and must keep it secret, without discussing with other teams.
4. The information provided by the competition team to the Peaking Point Organizing Committee must be complete and valid. Any erroneous information is not the responsibility of the organisation. All disagreements, objections, and inquiries concerning the should be emailed to email@example.com. The Peaking Point Organizing Committee’s decision is final if there are any disputes and complaints.
5. All complaints and questions should be contacted to Peaking Point Organizing Committee's email address at firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline 0967 330 881 (Mr. Phuc)
1. The Peaking Point Organizing Committee has the rights to adjust the contest regulations such as changing the content and time of activities during the event in case of necessity. If there is a change, candidates will receive a notification from the Peaking Point Organizing Committee via email, contest website, and Facebook fanpage. All complaints and inquiries should be directed to email@example.com. The Peaking Point Organizing Committee will respond within 24 hours from the time the team sends the email.
2. The Peaking Point Organizing Committee has complete rights to use the candidates’ entries and projects. Moreover, the PPOC is not responsible for any intellectual property problems.
3. If the Peaking Point Organizing Committee discovers any dishonesty or non-compliance with the rules during the tournament, the results of the team will be cancelled.
4. The Peaking Point Organizing Committee is responsible for keeping the exam confidential, ensuring that the Jury and the Specialty Sponsors do not disclose the contents to unrelated parties; The Peaking Point Organizing Committee is not liable if the test is exposed not resulting from the Peaking Point Organizing Committee’s actions.
5. The Peaking Point Organizing Committee and the Specialty Sponsors own the product copyright of the participating groups.
6.The information provided by the competition team to the Peaking Point Organizing Committee must be complete and valid. Any erroneous information is not the responsibility of the organization. All disagreements, objections, and inquiries concerning should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Peaking Point Organizing Committee’s decision is final if there are any disputes and complaints.
Throughout 4 rounds, candidates must develop a social marketing campaign base on the case study,
which provided by the Peaking Point Organzing Commitee
In round 2, candidates are going to create an IMC plan for the campaign
In round 1, candidates have to research to find out the campaign’s big idea and insight
Base on the the content from 2 previous rounds, candidates will provide a deployment plan by developing the key hook in detailed
In final round, candidates will present the finalized project to the Peaking Point’s examiner
Total prize value up to
including numerous scholarships and vouchers from the Sponsorships
Total prize value up to
including numerous scholarships and vouchers from the Sponsorships
The opportunity to intern at LeBros and Wisdom is waiting for
𝗧op 𝟰 of Peaking Point 2022
PLATFORM: ZOOM & LIVESTREAM ON PEAKING POINT FANPAGE
TIME: WEDNESDAY, 4/5/2022
The application of culture - traditional costumes in products or marketing activities in recent years is no longer new since it evokes strong emotions and nostalgia for customers. However, the improper application may blur the inherent meaning and significant value of traditional costumes, which even lead to the thorny issues of cultural appropriation.
Be aware of this problem, Peaking Point officially announced Workshop “Traditional Costume: The Imprint of Bygone Era” as an answer for appropriate and efficient utilizing cultural elements, especially the image of traditional costumes. The Workshop’s content will focus on exploiting cultural elements within the historical costumes that have become tools and materials for Marketing activities
PHD DINH HONG HAI
LA QUOC BAO
CLICK THE PICTURES OF EACH SPEAKER FOR MORE DETAILS
SIFE RMIT Vietnam Hanoi Campus
Head of Human Resource Department:
0967330881 (Mr. Ha Phuc)
Head of Organizing Committee:
0363020623 (Ms. Ha Chi)
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/peakingpoint
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peakingpointcommunity
SIFE RMIT Hanoi was established in December 2009, is an organization for young and ambitious entrepreneurs who want to take action to help the world.
SIFE RMIT Hanoi consists of more than 50 official members working together on realistic business projects for the purpose of improving the quality of life and living standards for people in need (PIN).
Altogether, we hope that our attempts can contribute to the process of making a better world in the future.
Expert Dinh Hong Hai is currently the Head of the Department of Cultural Anthropology and a senior lecturer teaching Religious Anthropology, Behavioral & Social Studies and Education and Humanities at the Universities of Social Sciences & Humanities, Vietnam National University, Hanoi. Moreover, he has in-depth knowledge of culture, people and experience in consulting development strategies for many programs and projects of Embassies and non-governmental organizations such as UNDP, IFAP, and Ford Foundation. In addition, Dr. Hai also chaired and published 14 books as well as more than 60 research papers in Vietnam and abroad.
Meanwhile, Mr. La Quoc Bao is currently the Founder of BARO fashion company and is currently a freelance researcher and collector of antiquities in the textile sector of the Nguyen Dynasty in Vietnam. He has participation experience in cultural related projects such as the project consultant "Cố Du" by director Nguyen Phung Minh Luan, the MV "Không Thể Cùng Nhau Suốt Kiếp'' by singer Hoa Minzy, the campaign " Timeless Beauty” by Sulwhasoo brand. Furthermore, Mr. Bao made a great contribution in “Present from the Past exhibition” in Sydney in 2019, Vietnamese Talk in Saigon in 2019 and World Expo 2020 in Dubai in 2021. In 2022, he will cooperate with the Museum of Asian Art in Cologne, Germany in the program of repatriation of antiquities.